Donald Douglas has the best picture of Sarah Palin I've ever seen. Also, the Left's classlessness shows up once again with her resignation.
NoSheeples on cap and crap.
The Prof on Honduras. Yukio has some good words on it as well.
Last and not least, Pat has the news on the IG scandal brewing in the Obama White House. Holy Hell, it's only been 6 months, guy!
"his morning, we notified the government that we are filing a lawsuit today
to protect our First Amendment rights and defend the principle that the
government does not decide what the press reports or publishes."
-
Say CNN, MS NOW, Politico, quoted in "CNN, MS NOW, Politico to sue White
House over blocked access" (Axios).
Trump response, at Truth Social: "The White Ho...
6 hours ago
1 comment:
Jordan,
I recently changed my blogger template and failed to add GenPat back on my blogroll.
I am correcting that omission right way.
Have a haapy, healthy and safe Fourth.
Post a Comment